3 Scene Silent Movies
Our first big project is here! You have create a mood/feeling/vibe with text, music, and video. You have also created a 5 shot sequence using different types of shots to prepare for this project.
This project will take 2 weeks to complete, starting with planning your final movie. You will then film, edit, and publish your project over the next 3 class periods.
Tips and Requirements:
- You must complete the planning sheet through Google Drive. Mr. Fitz has the document you need.
- Your story must have a beginning, middle, and end.
- Your video must have at least three scenes with at least 5 video clips in each scene. (At least 15 total for the entire movie)
- Your video must have different types of shots.
- Your video must have music that matches the feeling/mood/vibe of each scene.
- Your video clips must be muted.
- You need opening and closing titles. No other text is required.
- You can have other people in your video.
- You can use themes, change the colors of your video, or use overlays that can be found in WeVideo.